Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What is Social Media Forensics?

This is the first of many blogs. My goal is to be able to dissect and go through as many social media sites as possible – one day at a time. What I want to do is get into an aspect of as many as possible, especially ones that are not out there yet and may have good qualities that match a lot of people’s interests.

I have put together a list--I can put it all down now. I will be adding to it, and take suggestions all the time. Feel free to email me at celestej at Terralever.com. Let’s get ready to party, in a nerdy way of course.

Here are a few of those sites to start with

Spongecell | Trumba |Eskobo| Page flakes| Vimeo| Skobe| You tube| Furl| Smugmug| Newsgator| Tin Finger | Shutterfly| Mefeedia| Tailrank| Tagworld| Yakalike| Crackle| Qoop| Inods| Lulu| Blish| FireAnt| Simplyhired| Veoh| Gather | Agatra| Oyogi

No comments: